Berg en Dal



Vandaag, tide, today ... we have arrived at Berg en Dal. Some have arrived after days of traveling from far away , others have been caught up with daily life and maybe still feel as if they need to arrive. Okay, that could be me speaking for myself.

It helped to ly on my back, listen to the sounds of nature, watching the clouds, seeing the day say goodbye, the night taking over.

There are mixed feelings coming with this beautiful place. And in that way, memories of our stay at Goudini Spa, near Capetown, in 2008, also come back, echoing ... echoing ... echoing ...

Food for thought. Again.

Still, at the end of the day, I feel as if I'm looking at several movies at the same time, switching, zapping, wondering.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Knipscheren Unplugged - Boxel, 23 juni 2018

Wan Tru Puwema Unplugged - Boxel, 3 november 2010

gebed van sara baartman